Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts and references are prepared according to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association 7th edition (APA 7.0)
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, DOIs and URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.5 spaced; uses a 12-point font (preferably Times New Roman); employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Before submitting your manuscript to this journal, please ensure you have read the Aims and Scope Section. We publish original articles, reviews, reports, and polemics in English. Manuscripts should be prepared according to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association 7th edition.
To submit your manuscript, please click here: make a new submission.
- The preferred format for your manuscript is Word.
- The paper should be written in the A4 format of a standard typescript (1800 characters per page, margins: upper and lower- 25 mm, left- 25 mm).
- It is recommended to use 12-point Times New Roman font, 1.5-line spacing.
-The volume of submitted texts should not exceed 20 pages (including tables, graphs, footnotes, and references).
2. Title Page
- Author's first and last name
- Academic title and affiliation
- All authors e-mail address
- Authors ORCID (Open Researcher and Contributor ID, see: https://orcid.org/)
- Article title
- Corresponding author address, phone number, e-mail
3. Abstract and keywords
The abstract body must not exceed 200 words. The abstract should be descriptive, instructive, and summarize the conducted topic. The authors should define 4-5 keywords that represent the content of the manuscript and are specific to the paper's field or subfield.
4. Tables, artwork, figures, and other graphics
Tables and illustrations (figures, graphs, photographs) should be placed in separate files and accurately described. The place of their insertions should be marked in the right margin of the text.
The font in the table should be 1212 points. There is no other table formatting than the grid. The title is placed above the table. Footnotes to the table are placed directly below it.
Charts should be prepared using Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Microsoft Graph). The chart number and title are saved below the graph. Charts made with other programs and pasted as figures.
The minimum resolution of charts and illustrations is 300 dpi. In the case of placing figures, tables etc., in the work, coming from studies published in other journals or books, the author is required to obtain permission to use them.
The reference list should appear at the end of the paper. Each source you cite in the paper must appear in your reference list. Likewise, each entry in the reference list must be cited in your text. The reference list should be correctly formatted in the APA 7th Style.
Reference managet styles:
The author declares that he or she has checked whether the bibliographic sources referred to in the article are registered in the Digital Object Identifier (DOI) system and whether they have the DOI. In the case of its occurrence, the DOI number appropriate for the article recalled in the references/footnotes (do not use footnotes in APA format) has been given in the relevant footnote, after the bibliographic data of the referenced source, in the form of an active hyperlink. DOI numbers should be verified directly on the journal's website or publishers or the CrossRef agency website: http://www.crossref.org/guestquery/
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.